Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Complainer.

So sore and whiny today. I was a terrible student, awfully annoying. I feel sensitive and sore all over. Worked at a much lower level than I have the other days. Before class started I said to my sister "I don't feel like climbing the rope and things" and one of the girls chimed in with "you don't have to take the class!" and gave me a funny look. But really, yes I do.

The thing about learning something, improving, and building strength is that you don't skip it just because you're feeling sore or exhausted or emotional. I'm committed to learning and improving. I expect the bruises, soreness, pain, and that sometimes I just won't feel like it. Doesn't mean I love it any less, or that I'm no longer interested. And it also doesn't mean I'm going to just throw it aside. I do believe in taking days off for sure, but I do know sometimes I just won't feel like it.

But Kudos to Jaron for dealing with my whiny self today. No aerial class tomorrow, have to go back to my hometown (hour away) and get a cavity filled.

No comments:

Post a Comment